| || |
The Workspace can be downloaded from the following links.
Choose a format to download Workspace to your hard drive. The .sit requires Stuffit Expander5 to extract the archive. This utility standard on all Macintosh machines using System 8 or later. The .sea file does not require any additional software to extract the archive. Once you have downloaded and extracted the archive, double click on the file called 'Workspace' to start using the Workspace.
Windows users :
Once you have downloaded the archive, double click the file, 'Workspace.exe' to expand it. A directory called 'Workspace' will be created on your C: drive. Double click on the file called 'workspace.exe' to start using the Workspace.
- Access to a computer with the following specifications.
- IBM-compatible: the minimum requirement is a 300 MHz processor, 64 Mb RAM,
an 800 x 600 display (17 inch monitor) capable of displaying thousands of
colours, 10 Mb of free hard disk space, CD ROM drive, sound card (Sound
Blaster 16 or compatible) and 28.8 K modem (56K preferred). QuickTime 5 for
Windows is needed, but is supplied.
- Macintosh: the minimum requirement is a powerPC Macintosh computer running
Mac OS 7.5 or later, 64 Mb RAM, an 800 x 600 display (17 inch monitor)
capable of displaying thousands of colours, 10 Mb of free hard disk space, CD ROM
drive, and 28.8 K modem (56K preferred). QuickTime 5 for Macintosh is
needed, but is supplied.
- An active internet connection.
- A version 4 (or later) web browser with the Macromedia Flash plugin, an email client and word processor.
Download the Flush plugin here:
The default location for the Toolbox content is http://canberra.swish.com.au/libtoolbox/