guide (DOC) contains:
Part A: Using Up Front!
- QuickStart for learners
- What’s in this toolbox
- Units of competency and tasks
- Tasks and Learning packs
- Foundation skills Learning packs
- Computer hardware and software
- Index of Units of competency and Tasks
- Using the Recognition and learning plan tool
- Some tips for e-learning
Part B: About assessment
- Gaining a qualification
- Understanding assessment
- Collecting evidence for your assessment
- Who will assess me?
- What does it mean to be competent?
- What are competency standards?
- What are the units of competency for Frontline
- Understanding recognition
- Assessment pathways