Certificate IV in Fitness
Minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible computer with a 600 MHz processor, 128 Mb of SDRAM running Windows ME, 2000 or XP or an Apple Macintosh capable of running OS 9 or OSX
- 800 x 600 pixel display
- 4 GB hard disk
- 1.44 Mb floppy disk
- CD-ROM drive
- sound card
- 28.8 Kbps or higher modem
- A printer to print record and assessment files from within the toolbox.
To use the communications facilities you will need to be connected to the internet via a modem or local area network.
To listen to the audio you will need to have a sound card installed in your computer and either speakers or a headset connected.
To use the Fitness Online Toolbox you will need the following programs installed on your computer.
- Either Netscape® (6.2 or higher) or Microsoft® Internet Explorer (6.0 or higher)
- Microsoft® Word® version 97 or later
- Macromedia® Flash 7 Player
The latest free version can be downloaded and installed from Macromedia®.
- Adobe® Reader version 5 or later.
The latest free version can be downloaded and installed from Adobe® Acrobat®.