The content of this Flexible Learning Toolbox product is provided for educational purposes only.
The Australian Government, through the Department of Industry,
Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education, does not accept
any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of
such information or advice) which is provided in this material or
incorporated into it by reference. The information is provided on the
basis that all persons accessing this material undertake responsibility
for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. No liability is
accepted for any information or services which may appear in any other
format. No responsibility is taken for any information or services which
may appear on any linked websites. Any business names within this
Toolbox product are created for metaphoric purposes, are fictitious and
do not represent or have any involvement with registered companies or
people outside of this product.
The views expressed in the copyright work do not necessarily represent the views of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Flexible Learning Toolboxes, National VET E-learning Strategy, ©
Commonwealth of Australia (Department of Industry, Innovation, Science,
Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE), 2012.
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, the
Department’s logo, any material protected by a trade mark and where
otherwise noted, all material presented in this document is provided
under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia (
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/au ) license.
The onus rests with you to ensure compliance with the Creative
Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia and the following is merely a summary
of the scope of the Licence.
Under the conditions of this licence you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- to make commercial use of the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work,
you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the
public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected
by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Conditions for the licence can be found at
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/au and the full license at
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/au/legalcode . Queries regarding the standard Creative Commons Attribution conditions should be directed to http://creativecommons.org/ .
In addition to the standard Creative Commons Attribution conditions, the following special conditions apply:
- The licence is limited to Australia and New Zealand.
- You are entitled to charge a cost recovery fee for distribution
or communication of the original work only if you are an
educational provider and use the material within your organisation or
use the material for the services of your organisation. Otherwise
no fee may be charged.
- If you develop an Enhanced Version of the material for:
- commercial distribution; permission must be sought including
for the proposed pricing before enhancements are begun. If approval is
provided, you must then provide a copy of the Enhanced Version and a
confirmation of the proposed pricing for the Enhanced Version to the
Commonwealth at least twenty (20) Business Days prior to distribution.
- non-commercial distribution (eg cost recovery); approval is
not required. You must provide a copy of the Enhanced Version and the
intended distribution prior to distribution.
Use of this work for purposes other than those indicated above,
requires the prior written permission from eWorks, managing the
copyright on behalf of the Commonwealth. Distribution
permissions, requests, notifications and copies of Enhanced Versions
should be addressed to eWorks, acting on behalf of the Flexible
Learning Advisory Group Secretariat, National Advisory on Tertiary
Education, Skills and Employment: eWorks’ contact details are Level 5,
437 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2012 | Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License